Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'evil' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to decrease worldsuck?

I'm thirteen, and just got into the whole nerdfighters thing. I have a few questions. First of all, what exactly is worldsuck? How can I de…

Started by Haleigh

2 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Natalie

Evil Baby Dream Book?

In a relatively early Question Tuesday John answered the question of "If nerdfighter's came together and wrote a book what would it be abou…

Started by Molly Ratliff

5 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Sally

The Evil Baby Orphanage (and making John's dream come true)

The Evil Baby Orphanage   Being a nerdfighter, everyone here should know what the Evil Baby Orphanage is, and you should probably know that…

Started by Vivian Hernandez

9 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Vora Lundar

Does anyone know what authorities to report a scammer to in Liverpool UK ?

I was scammed out of nearly $1500 U.S. dollars by whom I believe was Stephanie Farah of Liverpool UK and I want to report this to authoriti…

Started by joe thompson

12 May 31, 2012
Reply by Kate Lake

What is the best way to achieve equilibrium in systems of control?

Remember how in Star Wars, there was the Force. But it wasn't just about having an uber Jedi master that did happy pretty things,  it was a…

Started by CD

28 May 26, 2012
Reply by CD

What is the source of evil?

All of us know people that we consider to be evil- whether it be Fidel Castro or Bin Laden or maybe a bully at school, but the question alw…

Started by Kalina S.

80 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Lee

Evil Baby Orphanage Think Tank (Why not Hitler?)

So I have had a thought. It is quite possible that there are some mass murderers out there who by doing their actions actually inadvertentl…

Started by Kieran Patrick Shook

1 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Chelsie Cash

Maybe Obvious Evil Baby Orphanage Alternative

Maybe this has been suggested before, but I haven't seen it. This might be harder than just kidnapping and probably less fulfilling that ra…

Started by Isabella Scout O'Connell

3 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Haley Robinson

The Evil Baby Orphanage- A novel

I was watching random Vlogbrothers videos today, and I came across Setting the Question Tuesday Record. Someone asked the question "if nerd…

Started by Lily Muus

1 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Cora.K

Is the Christian God Worthy of Worship?

Over the past year, there has been quite a bit of debate over Christianity and it seems to be an enduring topic in discussions. One particu…

Started by Bryan Rosander, FL

84 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service