Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'facebook' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ARE THERE ANY AUSTRALIAN NERDFIGHTERS OUT THERE?

Hello there, The New Zealander Nerdfighters have this beautiful little tight knit group on Facebook where they have discussions and organ…

Started by Catherine Schwarten

2 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Catherine Schwarten

Zombie Apocolypse/any other apocolypse

Anyone interested in joining a facebook based ZDA (Zombie Defense Association)? It's for people both participating for fun or for all serio…

Started by Elizabeth Ballard

0 Aug 12, 2012

A Film to Decrease Worldsuck

A Film to Decrease Worldsuck Hannah Lindgren, Paul Weller, and I are film students at Ball State University, and we recently got permission…

Started by Kayla Sprayue

2 May 14, 2012
Reply by CD

YouTube Featuring Idea

Not sure if this is a) in the right place b) an original idea but... I think that most YouTube Nerdfighters are a bit annoyed with the feat…

Started by Not Telling

0 May 2, 2012

St. Louis Nerdfighters!

Attention any nerdfighters in or around St. Louis, Missouri! I've just moved here for college and I would love to find and get to know the…

Started by magdelina

4 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Zach Minute

Looking for a buddy? :) Pen pal or chat pal perhaps?

Hi! I'm Nicole... -wave- I like Doctor Who and Sherlock, Buffy, reading and reading and reading, and singing, and gaming, and being silly a…

Started by Nicole Carrubba

1 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Nicole Carrubba

Nerdfighters take over Facebook Campaign!

Hello my fellow nerdfighters!   I hope everybody's summer is going wonderfully! So I woke up this morning with this beautiful idea. I think…

Started by Maire

0 Jul 21, 2011

Google Plus Nerdfighters?

Anyone out there have a google plus account? I have a circle for Nerdfighters :) https://plus.google.com/102909663198962073349/posts?hl=en

Started by Cory N Anderson

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Ben Bray

Facebook and the future.

I came to a realization that many of the people I have on facebook I will no longer be in contact with when I'm, lets say, 30. My middle sc…

Started by Neal

1 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Val Smith

IT"S YOU.

So like every other teenager in the world, I've recently been using something called Facebook. (Haven't heard of it?You should probably che…

Started by Deirdre Murray

5 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Pablo_the_Penguin

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service