Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'facts' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Random Facting

SO , my guilty pleasure is collecting random facts , I always want more so I guess the point of the game is to add random facts ... lots of…

Started by Niki

179 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Dan Carney

The Ultimate Chain of Knowledge (and Unsuck)

Like Game shows? and Trivial Pursuit? and Wasting time?   perfecttttt   Thought I'd try something with ya'll Let's create an endless chain…

Started by A.S.

3 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by A.S.

Little Facts Of Kindness

To help end world suck as one of my new years resolution, I've decided to try and teach little random facts (that have subtle meaning) to r…

Started by Casi Mendoza

0 Jan 3, 2011

Obama's Accountability, Transparency, and Civil Liberties Record So Far

Obama came in promising change, largely from the Bush Administration's policy of ignoring the Constitution's limits meant to protect civil…

Started by QuantumTuba

86 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Kirsten

Weird Facts

We were talking about weird facts in chat...so here goes.It could be personal, about the world, about religion, trivia, etc. It should be W…

Started by Cleopatra

0 Feb 3, 2010

Time Travel Facts as Known to KingKid,Time Traveler.

"Time is a persception on events, this is why we all see time differently. So if time is just persception, only how we see the world, then…

Started by kingkid

12 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by kingkid

Dyslexia Facts

hey guys, for the final scene in my GCSE drama project I need some random dyslexic statistics and facts for the final scene so I was wonder…

Started by Zoe

1 May 3, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

Nerd Fighter Facts

Does anyone know any facts or stats about Nerd Fighters? I am giving a speech on us and need to insert some to make it informative. eg. Ho…

Started by A.W. Lukens

7 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Ningmaster Tom

Words of wisdom - Rules of life!

We have all learned our lessons in life - we get more and more experienced as time goes. This is a discussion where we all can share the th…

Started by Danny (as in Daniella)

7 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Luna

life and cereal

So everyone's familiar with the cereal called "Life". My friends and I were bored, and well this was the result: Life is a box of cereal,…

Started by enniekat1027

1 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Eleanor Rigby

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service