Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'fantasy' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fantasy "Fantasy Battles" Website

Hello all. I have a project that I'm very enthusiastic about. It's a kickstarter project and I think there may be a sub-group of Nerdfighte…

Started by Eric Fritz-Waters

0 Jan 1

When books grow up to be movies

So Ender's Game is coming to the big screen...and I'm very interested...and very wary. This may sound a tad weird in Nerdfighteria but EG h…

Started by Apryl Goldstone

2 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Apryl Goldstone

TheSpeedGamers: Decreasing World Suck with Video Games

Essentially, TheSpeedGamers (or TSG for short) are a bunch of awesome guys and girls that have video game marathons in order to raise money…

Started by Untuxable

6 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Arturo Andujo

I wrote a novel. It's all your fault.

Dear Nerdfighteria, I am frequent watcher but only recent commenter on the videos. I am shy even online I guess. But as such I would like…

Started by Emily Eifler

4 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Jessica E.

The Contemporary, YA, Classics and Other Random Genres Book Club

Hi! My friend and I recently started a book club on Goodreads, and we were wondering if YOU would like to join? :D We're going to being r…

Started by dee

0 Dec 29, 2012

A Song of Ice and Fire - Favorite book?

I just started A Clash of Kings and I am wondering if there is some fans here and if so - which book is your favorite? No spoilers, please!

Started by Karl Martin

8 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Jvt01

Fictional Clashes

Which is your favorite? The Doctor (any one you want) vs. Sherlock Holmes (book or movie) vs. James BondFor me, James Bond is immediately…

Started by Arenal

4 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Arenal

How do you organize your books?

How do you organize your home libraries, nerdfighters?   I own many hundreds of books, all packed into my tiny room. My shelves don't leave…

Started by Mickey

91 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Sam Reid

New reading challenge starting soon! Interested?

Hey, nerdfighteria!   About two months ago, I came up with a concept for a new online book club--one that I think will be up any book lover…

Started by Kelly

0 Aug 15, 2011

The Core: A webcomic with a superhero who has D.I.D., more commonly known as multiple personality disorder

Hello all!~   I've begun to write a webcomic. It can be found here: http://thecorecomic.smackjeeves.com/comics/1267009/cover/   It's still…

Started by Rini B

0 Aug 4, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service