Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'feminism' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feminism, Sexism and Other Misunderstood Things

I am a feminist. I am heterosexual. I occasionally wear dresses. I usually shave my legs and underarms, unless I'm in a hurry. I believe in…

Started by Sara NoH

1143 Apr 11
Reply by Katie Johnson

Non-Contact Sexual Abuse

Some nerdfighter friends and I made a video for Nerdfighteria to try to promote discussion of non-contact sexual abuse and other less well-…

Started by Natasha Belknap

1 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Geeky

Feminism. Let's talk

Alright so I've been thinking about feminism, and of course questioning. What's wrong with women wanting equalWhat makes a feminist? What's…

Started by Anna D.

73 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Jessica R Sellegren

So about Harley Quinn #0...

So if you haven't heard yet here it is, and I must say there has been quite a lot of controversy. Basically a competition for you to…

Started by Helen Clocherty

4 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Abreo

Shouldn't Our Ads Be Awesome?

Good morning, Nerdfighters, it's Friday November 30th. Nerdfighterianism is the philosophy (of awesome) that binds us together (awesomely).…

Started by Maxwell Waters

2 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Ode [Forums Mod]

freezer paper stencils: uterus, DFTBA, archer, rocky horror

a friend of mine and i partied it up the other day with DIY screenprinting and a game of thrones marathon! needless to say, a surplus of ep…

Started by Joa

0 Apr 14, 2012

Video Games and the Female Audience

Watch the video. Then feminist discussion. GO. http://youtu.be/R8ZVZRsy8N8       Also, potential discussion questions that you could ans…

Started by Chris Fox

21 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Chyenne

Slut Shaming Has REAL Consequences

Sometimes when I debate people on such matters as puritanical attitudes, irrational "sex offender" laws, the sexism of slut shaming, and ot…

Started by QuantumTuba

32 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Kenny

Feminist Go Rawwwrrr

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=feminazi "Why do so many women insist on carrying out this war against men? Absolute gende…

Started by Ultimate Schnitzel

26 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Emily

Gender Roles

How did gender roles originate, and how have they evolved in various societies? Perhaps more importantly, how do we fucking kill them?

Started by QuantumTuba

419 May 25, 2010
Reply by Adorabelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service