Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'fictional' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Fictional Crush?

I always think it's interesting when people find their "perfect match" at a young age when the person isn't even real. That's right! They'r…

Started by Bekah Smith

618 Jul 11
Reply by Haya T

Poseidon's Fall (poem)

Deep in the oceanA castle standsAnd serves as a beaconOf this godly landThe daughter of the SeaShackle boundAwaits the trial to beAnd is le…

Started by Tessa Ann

0 Oct 2, 2013

Which Fictional Character Would YOU Most like to date?

This is assuming they'd say yes. And Edward Cullen is not a valid answer. ;P Me? Oh.. well.... It's a tough choice, but my heart belongs…

Started by Rebecca

634 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Caleb Paul

Fictional Princes?

I have developed an obsession for fictional princes. I don't know why, it is very weird. I crush so hard on them! So far, I've met Prince K…

Started by Kim Nguyen

2 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Kim Nguyen

Fictional Clashes

Which is your favorite? The Doctor (any one you want) vs. Sherlock Holmes (book or movie) vs. James BondFor me, James Bond is immediately…

Started by Arenal

4 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Arenal

Fictional Crushes, and what they say about us...

Long story short, I was reading the other day, when a few things occurred to me. The first, being that I seem to have a pretty decently siz…

Started by Arielle

105 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Sarah Navakov

If you had to form a team to save the world...

...which five people would you put on it? Can be real or fictional. Mine: 1. Dumbledore 2. Optimus Prime 3. L (from Death Note) 4. Spock 5…

Started by Robin

118 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Owen Newburn

My Brain Crack: Good idea or Bad? Tell me.

So I had this idea where I make a facebook page for a fictional person, and use the notes section on facebook to write a fictional journal…

Started by Tomo

0 Oct 25, 2010

What would happen if anime characters were real?

On another website, people were talking about all the stuff that would happen if anime characters were real. I think it'd be fun to say wha…

Started by E_Lewis

0 Sep 2, 2010

Jim/Pam vs. Andy/Erin: The Office Debate

I just finished watching the latest episode of The Office, which, of course, was full of awesomeness, but I wondered-- which couple would N…

Started by Megan Jackson

15 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Cavalier

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service