Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'fight' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NAtional Peeps STORE??

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/08/AR2009070803978.html They are building a store in Maryland FOR PEEPS I bel…

Started by Afua

11 Apr 22
Reply by Claire

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

HELP me fight cancer and thus decrease world suck! HUZZAH!

I'm the Events and Ceremonies Chair for a dance marathon called BuckeyeThon at The Ohio State University. Buckeyethon is a 12 hour dance ma…

Started by Tanya Vora

0 Feb 19, 2012

If you're reading this, you can help decrease world suck right NOW with other Nerdfighters!

Freerice.com - A click-to-donate site that donates 10 grains of rice for every right answer you get.   Ok, so a made of awesome friend of m…

Started by Clemente Velazquez

11 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Antonio Tan

GIVE ME YOUR BLOOOOOOD!!!!

Sometimes i hear people say: i can't do much for charities because i don't have money. The problem with our generation is that people think…

Started by Laurine Lengàl

25 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Laurine Lengàl

Decrease World Suck: All California State Funding for Public Libraries May Be Eliminated!

Hey, Gov. Jerry Brown's proposed budget will eliminate all state funding for public libraries: http://dft.ba/-latimesbudgetcuts. If a few N…

Started by Catherine

0 Jan 16, 2011

Young Nerdfighters Unite~!

Come one, Don't tell me we don't have any young Nerds like me?

Started by Samantha Jo Yoskowitz

8 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Sarah

Groups or clubs to fight world suck.

I want to help destroy world suck so I wanted to know if there were any clubs that are awesome that I'd be able to join near Philadelphia.…

Started by Terry

4 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Terry

Anyone else find it strange...?

...that we're called Nerdfighters? I mean, aren't Nerdfighters generally supposed to be opposed to violence and fighting and whatnot? Now I…

Started by kuranosuke

9 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by smurkledunk

Possible Repeal of DOMA!

The Defense of Marriage Act was signed into effect by Bill Clinton and it keeps same sex couples married in states where gay marriage is le…

Started by Whatsername

19 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Randy Rice

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service