Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'fighter' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Hardest Decisions of your life...

you have guessed it, this may be personal, but what is the hardest decison you have ever made? I might aswell go a head and tell you min…

Started by KenKen

18 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Brendan

DFTBA Club Activities

So myself and two of my friends started DFTBA club at our school, and we have meeting's every other friday. We've only had two meetings so…

Started by Megan Cody

0 Nov 4, 2012

a vlog i am proud of.

hello, i make vlogs and nerdy songs, and i try to make them awesome. my channel name is "anything everything and more" . but i could use mo…

Started by aj

0 Apr 28, 2012

nerds

im kinda new here, can you give me an overview of what happens here?

Started by Nico Adamo

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Andy Hume

When did you feel like a "real" Nerdfighter?

I don't know about you guys but I've been on the ning a few months and whilst I consider myself a nerdfighter, I haven't really participate…

Started by Nick

6 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by TheGrouch314

New Video Channel Thing... Help? Bahaa

So I've never really done the video blog thing, but I figured I'd give it a try. Except now I don't really know what to do to get started.…

Started by Alica Daine

4 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Christopher Hogg

Making her a Nerdfighter.

There's this girl in my school. She could totally be a nerdfighter, but I don't know how to tell her. We're friends and I usually see her o…

Started by Nico... just... Nico...

3 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Nico... just... Nico...

New Nerdfighter! Help me get started?

So I'm just starting up, and I have a channel now... if anyone wants to help me out, or give me feedback, I'd really appreciate it! http://…

Started by Alica Daine

0 Oct 24, 2011

New to this.. What do you peeps think i should do now??

So,any ideas??  

Started by Maria

0 Sep 4, 2011

nerd radio

an internet radio station filled with nerdy things, references, little known music, and just general awesomeness. if you want to join in th…

Started by austin hood

0 Jul 2, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service