Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'find' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Texas Nerds

Texas is a huge state. I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't any other NerdFighters withing a few 100 miles of me. How close are we to e…

Started by Mariah

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Jason Laws

Are there any Utah Nerdfighters?

I'm on the search for nerdfighters in the good old state of Utah! I'd love to have nerdfighter gatherings and/or people in the area who I c…

Started by Kelli King

4 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Chris W.

Periodic Videos calls for help, LETS DO THIS!!!

SIMPLE! Brady from the famous you-tube channels numberphile,deep sky videos, periodic table of videos and many more went to Nepal and found…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 May 11, 2013

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 Apr 15, 2013

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

College Nerdfighters!

Next year a lot of us are heading off to college (or at least it feels that way, being about to graduate and all) and I've been thinking ab…

Started by Lindsey

31 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Ballard

Help finding a game I used to play as a kid

Hi Nerdfighters! So I just had a random childhood memory of this seriously awesome thing that I'm pretty sure was a computer game (like on…

Started by Marilla

3 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Evergreen

What is this book?

I've been thinking about this book for a long time but I didn't know who to ask. I read it in fourth grade, then again in sixth. I don't re…

Started by Sarah

2 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Sarah

Help

I need to find out how to Discombobulate the Systematical function so i can re-rout the routers without changing the pluri-neutralizer flui…

Started by Jack Thomas

0 Aug 21, 2011

Nerimon Vlog every day in April (20th)

Hey so I sent that letter for the video but my friend wont believe the video really happened.. Nerd fighters I call upon you to search high…

Started by Eminay King

0 Jan 19, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service