Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'for' (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE ANSWER

Hello Fellow Nerdfighters,  My name is Angel and I am new to Nerdfighters but have been a big time fan for years.  I love Project for Awe…

Started by Angelia DiGuiseppe

2 on Friday
Reply by Angelia DiGuiseppe

Book censorship

Basically, I've been hearing a lot recently about many parents and adults trying to get censorship over certain books. Often some of John's…

Started by Issy Bolitho

10 May 21
Reply by Jaspar Alianthia Lydrick

KItshouse Project for Awesome Fun Volunteer Opportunity

Do you love the project for awesome and wish it was all year round?  Do you want to find a fun volunteer activity that will also give you…

Started by KitshouseP4A

0 Jan 17

Support the Project for Awesome with Tab for a Cause

Hello fellow Nerdfighters!  As you all know, Project for Awesome is coming up next week. I just wanted to ask for your help in spreading th…

Started by Alex

0 Dec 11, 2013

[What Should Be] Required Reading for Nerdfighters

This discussion is all about what books all Nerdfighters should read. I believe that the following should be required reading for Nerdfight…

Started by Tom

155 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Cassidy Isabel Crew

A line / sentence / paragraph each to write a story

I wanted to start off a story, but it could be written by all of us, a line or 2 at a time. Not really any rules, just write a line that ma…

Started by Andrew

9 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Bia

How Alaska Died: A Poem

She was looking out the window,It felt cold and dry in her imaginary Ferrari.She dazed into another dream,of Strawberry Hill and paper scen…

Started by Christopher Cavanaugh

0 Jul 15, 2013

A modernized version of THe Great Gatsby

Ladies, Gentlemen, both. A few months back I wrote a new modern version of The Great Gatsby. Basically my English teacher made us read the…

Started by Hayden Richardson

0 May 23, 2013

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 Apr 15, 2013

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service