Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'foreign' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anybody know/learning a foreign language?

I am extremely frustrated from three years of barely learning anything in my Spanish class.  I've had to study intensely on my own, but I a…

Started by Mahira Ganster

8 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Mardi-Eve

Say Something in Another Language!

What languages do you know? What can you say and understand? Give us a demonstration and a translation! 六月十二日に私は高校から卒業しました。四年間高校で日本語を勉強しまし…

Started by Gabriel Iglesia

9 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Andrew Ilagan

Astonishingly weird, unusual, favorite foods of nerdfighters

What is your favorite food? Is it weird? Describe it? Maybe post a pic? WHY do you like it how often do you eat it how did you discover it?…

Started by Slam Poet

7 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by TheGirlWithTheCurls

Pen Pals Anyone? Actual Letter Though!

So I was wondering if maybe we as nerdfighters should start a Pen Pal, but with paper and pen (or pencil of course). Sounds pretty fun to m…

Started by Emma George

0 Dec 8, 2011

Non-english music?

I'm looking for good music with non-english lyrics, preferably rock but I'm not terribly picky. (I will listen to just about anything) I ju…

Started by Lenore103

46 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Enika

Is is feasible for me to even dream of foreign schooling?

I am a freshman in high school and am VERY interested in pursuing a degree in the UK. I love the UK, and would even like to maybe live ther…

Started by Leslie Rowen

7 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rowen

Foreign Relations and Learning new languages through youtube

So, I was recently visiting my brother in Israel where he is currently living. I was in Israel for two weeks and seeing as I don't really s…

Started by Zoe the Dinosaur

0 Jan 11, 2010

Japan and all its Jokes stuff

Basically, post stuff you liek from Japan. Post your favorite animes (Mine would be DNAngel, Full Metal Alchemist, Junjou Romantica, and De…

Started by Stephanie Steadfast

10 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Haylee Morton

Foreign Music Anyone?

I was wondering, does anyone love foreign music? If so, what songs-artists, and where are they from are your favorite? I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FI…

Started by Natasha

64 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Milo

Foreign Policy Nerdfighters

Foreign Policy Nerdfighters, I come to you asking for help. I'm trying to right my position papers for an upcoming Model UN conference and…

Started by Tommy

0 Mar 2, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service