Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'four' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the Worst Movie of All TIME?

Please, Please, PLEASE can you tell the worst movie you ever watched, or a movie that was so bad that too many people warned you about it,…

Started by KenKen

830 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by The Bell Tolls

Rose or Martha?

I'm just here g33king myself up for tomorrow. My Christmas' have been extra special for the past 3 years just hate that big chunk of time b…

Started by Dwaze

90 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Kara A.

Unique Cookie Recipes

I am a baking fanatic and love to find new recipes. I have cooked my way through the regular recipes like brownies, chocolate chips, snicke…

Started by Anna Marie North

9 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Rena

Science Songs That Induce Wonder

I came across this song in the lovely ocean of the internet and had to share it with the nerdfighters. Had to,   http://www.youtube.com/wat

Started by Sweetpotato_Voltaire

0 Jun 14, 2010

End of Time

/Spoilers for DW Planet of the Dead/ Have you seen the new WoM trailer? Love! Although I'm not sure about the zombies. ^.^ But what I real…

Started by Daphne (Fred)

0 Jul 26, 2009

Calling all nerdfighters! N4 Auditions (Update!)

Sammi here--Miss Monday from the Nerdtastic Four. Our Thursday lady has had to quit the project; school is more difficult than she expecte…

Started by PostmodernMacro

10 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by PostmodernMacro

Five...Four...Art..What?

Hi. I'd just like to make an announcement about a Fourawesomeartists channel that I participate in. Four artists, Madi, Candy, Adam, and my…

Started by Caytee

8 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Sneakingyoda

Four things that describe who you are.

If you had to choose four things to represent you (they can be anything), what would you choose? I would choose; a converse shoe, a pile o…

Started by CaitieCo

95 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Andrea

Four Awesome Aritsts project

My fourawesomeartists project (Consisting of Me, Madi (nosidam), Adam, and Candy). We started this past Tuesday(Adam) and Friday's (Candy)…

Started by Caytee

7 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Scattergories!

broken four leaf clover luck

if you have a four leaf clover and it breaks does the luck go away?

Started by tasha

8 May 19, 2008
Reply by tasha

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service