Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'funny' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funny Pop Quiz!

Hi everyone, this is my first post... Just reply with your answers. 1. How do you get out of a room with no windows, doors, or holes usin…

Started by MegaRad

39 Jun 17
Reply by Miranda

What's Your Favorite Quote?

i love quotes. they could be inspiring, funny, cute, long, short, old, new, awesome, nerdy, dumb, weird famous, un-famous, hackneyed quotes…

Started by Alli zerby

37 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Atalinay

I'm thinking of starting an Online Comedy Collective...

So, I've been wanting to write sketch videos for other creators for a long time and it just occurred to me that I need to build the communi…

Started by A.S.

3 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by A.S.

Weird food videos

Would anyone consider daring a woman to eat weird combos in hopes and watching her puke or be gross out?  I'm considering making a channel…

Started by Rachael Fry

1 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Ode [Forums Mod]

Nerdfighter Podcasts

I have an Idea. Well part of it. I was recently listening to all of the rooster teeth animated adventures and I had the idea, "the ning cha…

Started by Sergeant Raffe

17 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by The Toast Dragon (James)

Women??

Are you a man and do women confuse you? Are you a Woman and think men just don't get it? Come find out why that is as we explain it all...…

Started by BYBI Ken

0 Jan 6, 2013

I make videos, and I think you should check them out.

I am David Organ, I am 15 and I make youtube videos. I am trying to make good creative videos and could use some feedback. If you like my v…

Started by David Nicholas Organ

0 Dec 28, 2012

Share Omegle Stories

CALLING ALL NERDFIGHTERS!!! Post your funny/awesome/weird/creepy conversations that have happened on Omegle here! I love reading these in…

Started by Holly

252 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Angelina

MY VIDEO BLOGGING PROJECT!!

My latest video of my new video blogging project!! Hope you like it :)

Started by Tyler Morgan

0 Nov 17, 2012

Latest video blog

My latest video blog.

Started by Tyler Morgan

0 Nov 12, 2012

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service