Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'future' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The future of driving.

Oil is a finite source and one day it will run out, this cannot be argued. This means that cars are going to have to change. However I am s…

Started by Parky

16 Jun 14
Reply by Braden Harris

What would be the perfect world?

Hello fellow nerdfighters. I am looking for your ideas of a perfect world. By that i mean what is the perfect type of administration, econo…

Started by Azur Ponjavic

17 Jan 15
Reply by BP

Would you sterilize yourself in exchange for a cure against aging?

Let's face it, this world would soon enough not be big enough if people simply started refusing to die. There will have to be compromises.…

Started by Eystein,

23 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Tamhas ~ Admin ~

What can I do in terms of careers with a major in Global Studies and a minor in film?

After a long time of thinking things throughout, I think these two are a combination of what I like. I like languages and cultures and also…

Started by Monica Isabel

0 Oct 2, 2013

Digital Aristotle?

I recently came across this old(ish) CPG Grey video in which he discusses a possible direction for the development of education in the mode…

Started by Dan Walker

2 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Griffin

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

Do you think we will ever be as advanced as shown in Star Trek and Star Wars?

Do you think that one day we will have colonies in space and other planets? Will we have relations with other lifeforms? Will we ever trave…

Started by CeladonPie

64 May 13, 2012
Reply by CD

Time Management and College.

While I am a relatively young nerdfighter,(still in juinor high), I am beginning to worry about college.My mother tells me that I don't hav…

Started by lily rose

2 May 4, 2012
Reply by Jasveen

An idea to decrease worldsuck long term.

Nerdfighters-  I want your imput and hopefully your help on an idea i've had. The basic idea is this: Thinking about the developing worl…

Started by Liam B

0 Apr 18, 2012

What did you want to be when you grew up?

I want to know what you wanted to be when you grew up. I have always found this to be an interesting question and I'm dying to know about a…

Started by Lauri M

361 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Kira

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service