Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'gaming' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Indie Games that Shine

Dear fellow Nerdfighters, I've long been a big fan of video games both from big companies and the little guy. Recently I've seen some great…

Started by Aaron Michael Chesler

2 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Jenna Viel

Educational Gaming - Science and Engineering topics meet gameplay

Hello all. About a month ago I started up a channel with the aim of tapping into the growing "Let's Play" segment on the internet these day…

Started by Chris Course

0 Apr 26, 2013

Gaming - Starcraft 2

I have for a long time roamed the internet for a 'sparing partner'. A person who could guide me in my game-play and decision making in this…

Started by Mads Andersen

1 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Kassiah Anderson

Hey! Looking for guys from the UK to join a collab!!

I'm currently trying to help organise a collaboration channel on youtube (sort of 5awesomeguys style). So basic vlogging, a friendship 2.0…

Started by jrry

3 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by jrry

Please support this Diablo 3 charity stream

Some of the best gamers I know will be playing Diablo 3 tomorrow night after release. Trosean/Troqt (my former main tank from World of Warc…

Started by Alyss Noland

0 May 13, 2012

Left4dead2 Player's

Does anyone wanna play some Left4dead2 just add hp4tw on steam. Oh and you may be recorded for Youtube. Oh and skype would be very nice!! 

Started by Círdan Ancalimë

0 Apr 9, 2012

Gaming Writer/s Needed!

Hey guys! I write for www.TVAfterDarkOnline.com and I was just talking to my editor Romanica and she needs some writers to blog about recen…

Started by Lena Maher

2 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Lena Maher

RPG Game Creation

ok... For those who do not know what RPG stands for it is Role Playing Games, best example is is Dungeon and Dragons or DND, others more co…

Started by Sabastian Smith

3 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Lauren Jury

Quadriplegic Gamer Asks The Internet For Support

Please, check this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tdm-04Z35c&feature=recentlik DFTBA :)

Started by Sandra Guedes

0 Jan 9, 2011

Quadriplegic Gamer Asks The Internet For Support

Please, check this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tdm-04Z35c&feature=recentlik DFTBA :)

Started by Sandra Guedes

0 Jan 9, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service