Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'girl' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online relationship

I've been in an online relationship for over a year now. I've not yet met the girl let’s call her 'L' but we have spoken loads on the phone…

Started by rene.pic

4 Jan 21
Reply by rene.pic

Any good blogs?

I just started blogging and I haven't been able to find any blogs to read that I enjoy.  Here is a list of things that I would like in a bl…

Started by Suvilove

2 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Suvilove

What Sex is your Brain? Test

This is a psychological experiment I stumbled across to test whether you have a male or a female brain. All you need is a pen and paper, o…

Started by The Hunt

85 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Mrs Lucy Weasley

Help Naming a Nerdfightery Etsy Store

Dearest Nerdfighters, I have a dilemma. For my Girl Scout Gold Award (If you don't know what that is, it's like the Eagle Scout for girls.…

Started by Kimberly Jung

3 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Marz Ars

Summer Goal: Do More of the Youtubez. Join me?

So I've decided that as a summer goal, I'm going to start making videos and putting them out there, both vloggy and songy (I'm a hopeful si…

Started by Alica Daine

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by SoraAgrees (Phil)

The Hunger Games

I have a question that I want all of us nerds to answer!  Should I or should I not h=read the HUnger games book by Suzanne Collins???????

Started by Katniss

11 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Callie Hindmarch

HelP me pick an awesome present for my Boyfriend.

I want to combine the elements of love and our passiion for being nerdy. I was thinking of getting him something like this. http://www.etsy

Started by Rebekah Cooper

7 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Alicia Erin (Goat!) [MM]

Would you like this for a Christmas present?

I am debating with myself what I should get my boyfriend for Christmas. What do you think would be better? An ocarina instrument ( based on…

Started by Rebekah Cooper

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Nikita Shah

The Perfect Woman

Edit: I am no longer watching this thread so I wont be responsible for it's content. Because someone started this thread. http://nerdfight…

Started by Charles

188 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Connor Dunbar

Should you encourage gender choices at a young age??

So I just read this article about a 7 year old boy is transgender and wants to be a girl scout. I told my mother about this and she told me…

Started by Faith Perez

14 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Eystein,

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service