Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'girl' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online relationship

I've been in an online relationship for over a year now. I've not yet met the girl let’s call her 'L' but we have spoken loads on the phone…

Started by rene.pic

4 Jan 21
Reply by rene.pic

Any good blogs?

I just started blogging and I haven't been able to find any blogs to read that I enjoy.  Here is a list of things that I would like in a bl…

Started by Suvilove

2 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Suvilove

What Sex is your Brain? Test

This is a psychological experiment I stumbled across to test whether you have a male or a female brain. All you need is a pen and paper, o…

Started by The Hunt

85 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Mrs Lucy Weasley

Help Naming a Nerdfightery Etsy Store

Dearest Nerdfighters, I have a dilemma. For my Girl Scout Gold Award (If you don't know what that is, it's like the Eagle Scout for girls.…

Started by Kimberly Jung

3 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Marz Ars

Summer Goal: Do More of the Youtubez. Join me?

So I've decided that as a summer goal, I'm going to start making videos and putting them out there, both vloggy and songy (I'm a hopeful si…

Started by Alica Daine

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by SoraAgrees (Phil)

The Hunger Games

I have a question that I want all of us nerds to answer!  Should I or should I not h=read the HUnger games book by Suzanne Collins???????

Started by Katniss

11 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Callie Hindmarch

HelP me pick an awesome present for my Boyfriend.

I want to combine the elements of love and our passiion for being nerdy. I was thinking of getting him something like this. http://www.etsy

Started by Rebekah Cooper

7 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Alicia Erin (Goat!) [MM]

Would you like this for a Christmas present?

I am debating with myself what I should get my boyfriend for Christmas. What do you think would be better? An ocarina instrument ( based on…

Started by Rebekah Cooper

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Nikita Shah

The Perfect Woman

Edit: I am no longer watching this thread so I wont be responsible for it's content. Because someone started this thread. http://nerdfight…

Started by Charles

188 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Connor Dunbar

Should you encourage gender choices at a young age??

So I just read this article about a 7 year old boy is transgender and wants to be a girl scout. I told my mother about this and she told me…

Started by Faith Perez

14 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Eystein,

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service