Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'girlfriend' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Girlfriend thinks she's dumb

So, my girlfriend doesn't have the greatest self esteem. She says I've really helped her with that, which is great, but there's still more…

Started by Stephen

3 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Jenna Viel

How big an age difference is okay?

... When it comes to relationships? If we take me, a fifteen year old girl, what would be okay? Could I date an eighteen year old? Twenty?…

Started by Nora

40 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Caleb Paul

Long distance relationships advice

I'm going out with this girl but she lives almost 300 miles away, how can I make sure it works out?

Started by Abbey Jaques

5 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Amy-J

I had an idea for a book... maybe?

I had a great idea for a book! It's about a New Yorker named Max Yale, who is a poet and artist, who has been invited to take a month-long…

Started by Andre Rivera

3 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by spiderboenz

HelP me pick an awesome present for my Boyfriend.

I want to combine the elements of love and our passiion for being nerdy. I was thinking of getting him something like this. http://www.etsy

Started by Rebekah Cooper

7 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Alicia Erin (Goat!) [MM]

Would you like this for a Christmas present?

I am debating with myself what I should get my boyfriend for Christmas. What do you think would be better? An ocarina instrument ( based on…

Started by Rebekah Cooper

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Nikita Shah

Worst Kind of Suck..The Lonely Kind

Anyone else have a good number of friends but feel excessively lonely? I have no idea how to describe why I'm lonely because I'm not sure m…

Started by Kate Lovett

20 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jim MacDougal

first bf/gf

i want to know when you guys had your first bf/gf because i think im ready but my mom says im too young

Started by sagwakitty131

29 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by StrawMaryFields

Nerd guys, whats your dream girl?

quite self explanitory. I'll post feminine version of this so girls please leave your dream guys out of this, and don't holler over some gu…

Started by AlbinoChocolateMuffin

1 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Dustin Martin

What makes a nerdfighter a nerdfighter? (Core values?)

What is the core of a nerdfighter? Is it the things that they are interested in or the acts that they do? For example, can a nerdfighter b…

Started by Alastair Saverio

57 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Alastair Saverio

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service