Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'go' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

freaking questions via Catitide via 'this star won't go out' ok...

so i'm reading Esther's book and just thought it might be fun for some of us who are... and for some of us who aren't that great at introdu…

Started by Danno

3 Jun 25
Reply by Joe the Magnificent

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 Apr 15, 2013

Help Naming a Nerdfightery Etsy Store

Dearest Nerdfighters, I have a dilemma. For my Girl Scout Gold Award (If you don't know what that is, it's like the Eagle Scout for girls.…

Started by Kimberly Jung

3 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Marz Ars

Pre-VidCon 2012 Jitters

So, I know Nerdfighteria is filled with awesome, but I can't help but feel extremely insecure about going to VidCon. I'm completely passion…

Started by Ashley Thomas

0 Nov 17, 2011

Delightful Fans That Blithely Assist - An album by Nerdfighteria

Edited: This is going ahead swimmingly! I hope everyone is hard at work. SONGS:SINGLE:Accio Deathly Hallows - Hank Green (Covered by Tomo)…

Started by Kadie McDonald

465 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Christine Rebeca Dottle

Time Travel, the mechanics.

I've seen a thread somewhere around here about what you would do if you could time travel (http://nerdfighters.ning.com/forum/topics/timetr

Started by Rachael M Williams

16 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Eystein,

I'm Making a windbelt generator and need help with the science

So i have been seeing a lot about these new windbelt tecnology and it seems legit to me. I already have magnet wire (500grams about .6mm…

Started by weedseed

5 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Jay

Lesbians not allowed to go to prom UPDATE

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/05/constance-mcmillen-fake-p_n_525856.html So I think this has been posted before but I can't find th…

Started by Charles

5 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Sophie

This Star Won't Go Out, Ornament

Im working on an ornament for my tree, and its in honor of Awesome Esther, I would like some imput. Below is what i have so far. Let me kno…

Started by Leandra Clifton

4 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Leandra Clifton

A poem for Esther

This is a poem that I wrote for Esther Earl.   You shine like a starIn a beautiful place On a planet of silverDeep in space A scrapbook of…

Started by Faye H

1 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Faye H

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service