Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'guy' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Koninginnedag

I've been sitting here trying to say 'Queens Day' in Dutch for quite a while. I know I'm not the only one doing this, and was wondering if…

Started by Stephani Dudrak

5 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Stephani Dudrak

Does THIS Freak Anyone Out?

I just posted on the Swine Flu thread, and stated how I think there are more threatening matters to worry about at the moment. THIS is what…

Started by NerveAction

35 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by FreakByTrade

Holiday Cluster F**k (for those who are already tired of them)

Started by Charles

1 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Charles

Looking for a Boy/Man/Fella for a Collab!

Hey there nerdfighters! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the last bits of summer :] Here's the deal - I belong to a collab chann…

Started by Kas Attack

0 Aug 11, 2009

Hey everyone!

Hi there, I'm Harry and I guess I'm the newest Nerdfighter recruit! I come from England and I like to make stop-motion movies with LEGO, wh…

Started by Hazzat

1 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Padraic

How to deal with someone who won't take a hint?

I don't know if that title is effective, but we are going to try it anyway. Here's the story. I'm working Saturday night, minding my own…

Started by Shawna

24 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Shawna

How do I get a guy to like me?

I am athletic, pretty, and smart. Can you fellow nerdfighters tell me what to do?

Started by Mary

64 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Mary

Glen Quagmire vs. Todd "the Todd" Quinlan

Who's the bigger sexual deviant? The Q ain't the only thing these two have in common

Started by The Forever Child

7 May 31, 2008
Reply by Grace For World Leader

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service