Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'hank' (191)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vlogbrothers Quotes

What are some great things John or Hank have said in their videos? Or what are some of the best quotes from any of John's books? Anything!…

Started by Caroline M

37 May 18
Reply by lladegaard

NerdFighters Book Club!!!!!

So I am sure everyone is as excited as me that the NerdFighters Book Club is back!!!! :D So we have made a group on goodreads everyone can…

Started by Becca

1 May 18
Reply by lladegaard

Character Ideas?

Hello everyone, ive begun to write some ideas down on paper however I really want to spice up the draft with maybe some characters? I'd lov…

Started by lauren peters

1 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Christopher Jay Chen

Video of Hank and Katherine's wedding! Sort of...

It's video, taken by their parents and found via Youtube, of their wedding and wedding rehersal. Not the ceremony but a clip of the couple…

Started by Readera

14 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Daisy Clementine

Favorite Green brothers' quotes!

For my senior quote, I've decided to choose one from either Hank, John, or from one of John's books. Now my only challenge is choosing one!…

Started by Lindsey

43 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Bridget Dunleavy

Weird questions

Okay, so I'm making miis for John and Hank and at first I was like "I hope I can find a decent puff for John" and now I'm like "Wait, what…

Started by Nicole Wimer

0 Jul 3, 2013

Vlogbrothers Stories

So I'm doing a speech in class with a friend about John and Hank. We actually have to give the speech as them. I'm blanking a little bit, s…

Started by Alex

0 Apr 28, 2013

Analysis of the Unspoken Change to the Fundamental Video Blog Structure

I know a lot of nerdfighters are concerned with how John and Hank's videos have kind of changed lately. By lately, I mean in most of 2009,…

Started by Arka

18 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Huff Ashley

Why do you hate swearing... or like it?

*keep the profanity down in this thread please* I personaly dislike swearing, no offence to you if you choose to swear, that is your right.…

Started by Jennifer Hartley

111 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Malthe Lauritsen

Nerdfighter Podcasts

I have an Idea. Well part of it. I was recently listening to all of the rooster teeth animated adventures and I had the idea, "the ning cha…

Started by Giraffe

17 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by The Toast Dragon (James)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service