Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'hello' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello Everyone. Figure I should introduce myself.

Alright here goes, I'm a fun loving happy guy, I try to make someone smile every day even if I don't know them. Uhmm I'm currently finishi…

Started by Garret Wilson

0 Nov 17, 2013

Nerdfighter Rallying Cry for Cumbria!!!

Hey, Currently I know of absolutely zero nerdfighters near me so I figured I'd see if there are any around Cumbria, (mainly Carlisle). If t…

Started by Stu Wragg

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by J fry

DearVlogger - New YouTube Channel

Hello! I'm Jason and I started a Channel with some friends. Since we all live far apart from each other, I thought it might be nice to make…

Started by Jason Alan Dewey

2 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Jason Alan Dewey

Duuuuuuude

So really   I've known about hank and john for a while but just never cared until about three days ago. and by care I mean I mentioned them…

Started by Emily Michelle

0 Dec 25, 2010

Youtube and all its glory!

Heya  Ive become aware of the amount of nerdfighters being youtubers aswell i am one of them so i thought we should chat you know of youtub…

Started by Danielle Lovesey

0 Jun 29, 2010

University of Birmingham/ Manchester originating, UK nerdfighter saying hey!

So hi,I'm really new to the ning so I just wanted to introduce myself and also see if there are any fellow nerdfighters kicking worldsuck's…

Started by Maili Lavin

0 Mar 17, 2010

Campaign for a Nerdfighter greeting

Y'know, I was sitting in the chat and chatting to people (no, really?) and I got kinda bored of just saying 'Hi' whenever someone new appea…

Started by Hazzat

168 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Jussi

To All of You

Hello my darlings. Long time, no see. I've been thinking that it's been a long time since we've just had a nice, friendly chat. I've missed…

Started by Daphne (Fred)

9 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by strawberry moors

The Opposite of an Outro

Hey everyone! My name's Chris. You know, the shortened version of the lengthened version of the shortened version of the lengthened version…

Started by Chris Lilly

8 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Chris Lilly

Names.

(Sorry I didn't come up with a witty title XD) I was horrified when I found out one of the meanings to my name (Marley) is pleasant wood.…

Started by Marley

64 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by neeshaknowsall

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service