Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'high' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Use Words Right

To decrease world suck Nerdfighters should use words like Gay, Fagot and Retarded as they were intended to be used, and encourage others to…

Started by Kyra

9 May 23, 2009
Reply by Somewhere In the shadows

The Worst Movie You Have EVER Seen!

Some movies are not as FANTASTIC as the ads say they are or the 1st, 2nd whatever one is better.. But, I wanna know what the WORST movie yo…

Started by beccaaa. [L]

32 May 9, 2009
Reply by Madison Freed

why do they win? do they win?

ok, i'm not from america, but saw a lot of films about nerds at high schools who are lonely and sad and dominated by the non-nerds. so that…

Started by etti

2 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Kylie Anne

Kpop- mindless bubble gum crap vs. the other stuff.

What's your opinion on Kpop/Jpop/Slowly rising in popularity Asian pop music in general? Any particular artists you like? Any particular ar…

Started by LittlePurpleDinosaur

4 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by LittlePurpleDinosaur

School Improvement

I'm the senior class president at my high school and I am trying to make my school the best that it can be. I am working together with (aka…

Started by Leviathan

13 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Leviathan

Threats at School

Last week at my high school, we had a death threat against the principal and racial threats against African Americans and Jewish people. We…

Started by Naomi

14 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Naomi

Essays

So for those nerd fighters in High School, or Middle School, you probably share the want to have more feed back on your essays. It is alway…

Started by Laura

7 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Laura

High school nerdfighters?

So I agreed to do a collab on YouTube called 5superbhighschoolers. But we need one more person. Any takers? Apparently this has been in t…

Started by Sara

9 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Ronni

How to Survive High School

I will be entering 9th grade in the fall. (ZOMG, freshman!) I am already anticipating relationship-drama, freaking-out-because-I-never-rea…

Started by Kate

120 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Kate

I Think NF Should...

so today i decided to sit and people watch, and while ei did i would wave to people. Many people would wave back and some even came and spo…

Started by Malcolm "Spacenarwhal" Knowles

2 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Chip, A Former Ningmaster

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service