Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'holidays' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Birthdays

So tomorrow is my birthday and I was thinking about why we celebrate them. I've always told myself that a birthday is a celebration of a pe…

Started by Neomi Lewis

6 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Geeky

A Nerdfightastic Calendar

I would like to built a calendar of special days and holidays nerdfighters celebrate. I don't mean just nerdfighter days like Hanko de Maio…

Started by BronzeGolem

99 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Sophie R

The Nerdiest Way to Help the Hungry!

I have been having a lot of fun playing brain games in order to help help the hungry: Free Rice <--click link. You can change the subjec…

Started by Running2Ks and Parrothead

32 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Juliette

What is your favorite holiday?

I like Halloween, for the free candy, costumes, the parties, and Autumn is a great season.

Started by Macy McFly

3 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Jessica

New York - Boston - Washington

Hi!I am from germany. from 12th-26th october 2010 I will go on holiday in new york city, boston and washington dc. I am so excited. at the…

Started by charlotte

17 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Captain Jacqui Sparrow

Santa Claus

Ok, so a bit of a discourse has started on the most recent vlogbrothers video "Fatherhood" on the subject of Santa Claus, the tradition of…

Started by Marmaduke The Belittler

0 Jan 19, 2010

The Marley Project--need help

What is the Marley Project? It's capitalized, so it must important. The Marley Project was inspired by the Project for Awesome. In 2010, I…

Started by Hope Lee

0 Dec 26, 2009

Nerdfighter Holiday Card Project

Getting a holiday card during the holidays is a really nice thing, it's super fun and not that hard to make a card and send it. I thought…

Started by Austin

14 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Austin

EARTH DAY!!!

Earth day is a realy cool but not celebrated holiday. I think that it should be because well come on it's a holiday dedicated to the Earth!…

Started by Bella

24 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Morgan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service