Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'holidays' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Birthdays

So tomorrow is my birthday and I was thinking about why we celebrate them. I've always told myself that a birthday is a celebration of a pe…

Started by Neomi Lewis

6 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Geeky

A Nerdfightastic Calendar

I would like to built a calendar of special days and holidays nerdfighters celebrate. I don't mean just nerdfighter days like Hanko de Maio…

Started by BronzeGolem

99 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Sophie R

The Nerdiest Way to Help the Hungry!

I have been having a lot of fun playing brain games in order to help help the hungry: Free Rice <--click link. You can change the subjec…

Started by Running2Ks and Parrothead

32 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Juliette

What is your favorite holiday?

I like Halloween, for the free candy, costumes, the parties, and Autumn is a great season.

Started by Macy McFly

3 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Jessica

New York - Boston - Washington

Hi!I am from germany. from 12th-26th october 2010 I will go on holiday in new york city, boston and washington dc. I am so excited. at the…

Started by charlotte

17 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Captain Jacqui Sparrow

Santa Claus

Ok, so a bit of a discourse has started on the most recent vlogbrothers video "Fatherhood" on the subject of Santa Claus, the tradition of…

Started by Marmaduke The Belittler

0 Jan 19, 2010

The Marley Project--need help

What is the Marley Project? It's capitalized, so it must important. The Marley Project was inspired by the Project for Awesome. In 2010, I…

Started by Hope Lee

0 Dec 26, 2009

Nerdfighter Holiday Card Project

Getting a holiday card during the holidays is a really nice thing, it's super fun and not that hard to make a card and send it. I thought…

Started by Austin

14 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Austin

EARTH DAY!!!

Earth day is a realy cool but not celebrated holiday. I think that it should be because well come on it's a holiday dedicated to the Earth!…

Started by Bella

24 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Morgan

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service