Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'home' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Going home...after 1 year

So I'm 17 and an exchange student, I've been living in Thailand for 11 months and in 23 days I go home, but I don't know how to cope with m…

Started by Paula Barral

3 Jul 27
Reply by Mmaria

Where should I move?

So, I've decided that since I'm 19 and feel like I need to do SOMETHING with my life (for financial reasons, I can't afford to go away to c…

Started by IML

3 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by IML

How do you organize your books?

How do you organize your home libraries, nerdfighters?   I own many hundreds of books, all packed into my tiny room. My shelves don't leave…

Started by Mickey

91 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Sam Reid

Home school Nerdfighters?

Hey! I was wondering how many other nerdfighters there are out there that are home schooled or do independent study. I do independent study…

Started by Shawnee

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Mad Prophet (Craig)

School used student laptop webcams to spy on them at school and home

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/02/17/school-used-student.htmlI am absolutely disgusted by this.

Started by Charles

141 May 8, 2011
Reply by CelineLouisa

Nerdfighters, HOME MADE!!! what have you made?

SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE!   I realised, just the other day, that most of the nerdfighters I have talked to or interacted with are younger peop…

Started by Alex Morton

7 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Alex Morton

Does anyone know where John's white bookshelves/desks are from?

I'm re-cataloging my home library and I'm looking for some new shelves. Any ideas? Thanks!

Started by Haley O' Darbt

1 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by BP

What does 'home' mean to you?

I've been thinking (and consequently, writing) a lot lately about the concept of home, and what it means to different people. So I want to…

Started by Dan Augusta

18 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by BP

Homework help in Physics

I can do math. Physics is killing me slowly though...You guys may find this easy, but if you would just explain how I can do these problems…

Started by Jennifer Somers Walker

3 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Cavalier

*SERIOUS* The Right to Life

Before you panic and think this is some anti-abortion spheel, let me tell you it has nothing to do with that, so please read on.I have been…

Started by Katelyn Devine

16 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Zadie

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service