Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'i' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SENSITIVE SUBJECTS AND COLOUR RATINGS.

This is as simple as. Red= Strongly Disagree Orange= Just Disagree Yellow= More Disagree than Agree Green= Neutral on the subject Light Bl…

Started by Em Ken

169 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Mark Andrew Maben

Getting rid of pennies and nickels

After rewatching the YouTube videos by John Green and CGPGrey and finding articles like this one espousing how much pennies and nickels suc…

Started by Joel Detrow

5 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by John Hall

Are you a spambot?

Post what you wrote as an answer to the "Are you a spambot?" section in your profile information! I wrote... No! I am not a tinned parasiti…

Started by Samantha

31 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Danno

Does anyone else have this pet peeve?

I somehow have managed to become completely annoyed by people using "anyways" instead of "anyway". I used to do it too until I learned that…

Started by Meghan Sinz

0 Jul 18, 2012

(sometimes musical) collab channel?

Hey all :)Does anyone want to start a weekly or two-weekly collab? The reason I wrote sometimes musical is because I play some instruments…

Started by Lilymay Miller

6 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Lilymay Miller

Whovian Code

I think many people will enjoy this!   Whovian Code I (insert name here) hereby swear to… 1. Always say allons-y instead of let's go, here…

Started by A.D. Brown

12 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Peter Lande

VidCon Buddy?

Hi :D I'm attending VidCon this year, but unfortunately I'm going alone (altogether now: "LONER!") because I have no awesome nerdy friends…

Started by Leah

7 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Ballard

Time Travel, the mechanics.

I've seen a thread somewhere around here about what you would do if you could time travel (http://nerdfighters.ning.com/forum/topics/timetr

Started by Rachael M Williams

16 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Eystein,

Help

I need to find out how to Discombobulate the Systematical function so i can re-rout the routers without changing the pluri-neutralizer flui…

Started by Jack Thomas

0 Aug 21, 2011

What should i do with my life? [SITUATION RESOLVED]

So quite recently I have found myself in a dilemma. After finishing my course at college and doing al his planning and preparation for goin…

Started by Jordan Curry

8 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Jordan Curry

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service