Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'iTunes' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What podcasts do Nerdfighters listen to?

I'm a huge podcast nerd. I love so many podcasts! Iisten to Stuff You Should Know, Major Nelson Radio, The Nerdist, The Indoor Kids and a t…

Started by Tyler Hogan

11 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Shane

What's on your ipod?

Look on your iPod or iTunes and find the largest perfect square.  By this I mean  if you were to have 10 songs on your iPod you would post…

Started by Suvilove

2 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Austin Cox

A Podcast?

Hank and John, I beseech you to begin a podcast on iTunes, I am sure that I, along with all the other nerdfighters would sincerely enjoy th…

Started by Floocoo

0 Feb 14, 2011

This is me

So basically today is the day when charlies album is avalable for download on ITunes so this is basically a descution of what you think abo…

Started by Cameron geddes

0 Dec 1, 2010

Doctor Who/Torchwood on iTunes

OK! So BBC America has a limited time offer with BBC Americaso basically...Doctor Who and Torchwood episodes are either free or ninety-nine…

Started by BenjixZeledon

5 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by will cooper

CHARTJACKERS

Hi everyone! I'm sure we all know what YouTube is. Well, there are four fairly well-known YouTuber's Alex, Charlie, Jimmy and Johnny who h…

Started by Migdala Vered

21 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Migdala Vered

Vlogbrothers Podcast Anyone?

Does anyone, besides me, believe that Hank and John should put their videos as video podcasts on iTunes so that all nerdfighters can carry…

Started by Miss Subliminal FIsh

5 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Lynn

Nerdfighting Podcasters?

or Podcasting Nerdfighters? I really want to see a weekly audio podcast featuring a roundtable of nerdfighters concerning all things nerdfi…

Started by Chris

2 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Alice

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service