Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'ideas' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Writing Advice: How to classify races

I have a book with ten different 'races' (Their more animal than human, really). Each race has a different intelligence ranging from slight…

Started by Emily Pupillo (Rainkit)

1 Feb 4
Reply by Jenna Viel

Which Story Appeals to You?

I have like, a lot of ideas for books, novels and mangas that I want to write, but I need to focus on just one if I ever want to finish any…

Started by Rachel A.

7 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Rachel A.

Character Ideas?

Hello everyone, ive begun to write some ideas down on paper however I really want to spice up the draft with maybe some characters? I'd lov…

Started by lauren peters

1 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Christopher Jay Chen

Are there anymore original ideas?

In order to graduate my university everyone must do a writing exam to prove you understand the article and can write about it. My article w…

Started by Mark Mossner

7 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sadie Mae

Protest Organizing: An Idea to help decrease World Suck

Hey Nerdfighteria! So I had this idea the other day, and it might just be a big one. I don't want to start launching it out year until I fi…

Started by Andrew Coleburn

2 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Andrew Coleburn

Looking for projects

I'm a webdeveloper with a big lack of creativity.. I'd like to spend some more time decreasing world suck and I think there should be enoug…

Started by Koen Wesselman

11 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Koen Wesselman

Looking to start a collab channel!

Hey guys! I'd really love to do starting making youtube videos. I think a collab channel using the same general rules as Hank n John could…

Started by peahat

2 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by peahat

Yet another quiz.....

More quiz fun.  Answer what you want if you want. Cognitive Neuroscience or Epistemology? Classical Mathematics or Representationalism? Sc…

Started by CD

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by CD

Hanko De Mayo 2012

Hey nerdfighters!! What is the plan for hanko de mayo! It's right around the corner and I haven't heard any shout outs from john as to any…

Started by Robin Rowland

4 May 5, 2012
Reply by Jasveen

An idea to decrease worldsuck long term.

Nerdfighters-  I want your imput and hopefully your help on an idea i've had. The basic idea is this: Thinking about the developing worl…

Started by Liam B

0 Apr 18, 2012

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service