Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'illness' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there anyone out there who can help me? (Chronic Illness And No Health Insurance)

My name is Kitty, I'm 19 years old and I have Fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a disorder in the part of the brain that sends pain signals out…

Started by Kitty Winans

47 Jun 4
Reply by Corey Barnum

Fibromyalgia

I've started a group to help bring any nerdfighters who suffer from this illness together. I think it be good to talk to others who have th…

Started by Leslie Del Villar

2 Mar 17
Reply by Allyson Marie Clare Sutphin

Book proceeds to depression charity - which one?!

I've been toying with the idea of donating all proceeds (obviously minus printing costs) of my first novel to some sort of depression chari…

Started by Lizzie Finn

0 Feb 5

What's your favorite book to read when you're not feeling well?

I wondered if any of you have suggestions for good books to read when you are sick and exhausted and your head is not very clear. For me th…

Started by J B

3 Jan 10
Reply by Neens Kwienz

Schizophrenia

Is anyone here Schizophrenic? I might be, but I avoid the idea so much that I never really say or do anything about it.  Plus, my friends a…

Started by Amanda Weaver

4 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Amanda Weaver

Epilepsy support?

I'm 20, and have had epilepsy for most of my life. I only had partial seizures, which means most of the time people wouldn't even notice if…

Started by Miranda Adams

1 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Miranda Adams

Is it the tradesman or the tools?

It seems that there are tools that are multi-purpose, and some that only have one purpose.  It also seems like the purpose of a tool is in…

Started by CD

4 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Hutch Hogan

What is homelessness?

I recently found myself in an argument over the above question. I had joined said argument midway. There were two sides. Side One- Homeless…

Started by Whitney (Psyduck) *BiscuitSenior

49 May 24, 2012
Reply by Latch33570

Mental illness.

What's the weirdest mental illness you've heard of? I'm sorry, I have an unhealthy obsession with mental illness. But I'm eager to learn mo…

Started by Hannah Gurry

0 Dec 28, 2011

Remember the red ribbon

Put it back on and take action because Aids is not over! On August the 28th, please join us and take actionto help all affected by HIV/Aids…

Started by James Hynes

0 Aug 1, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service