Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'interesting' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What nationalities are you!?

Americans are so interesting to me because everyone's a mutt. I'm half-Swedish, a quarter Portuguese, an eighth English and an eighth Scot…

Started by kellyspice

389 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Czarita [Fairy Godmoderator]

Things you know that make people think, 'Why do you even know that?'

It doesn't have to be something nobody else knows if it's interesting. I, for instance know that the Platypus has 52 chromosomes.

Started by Ado

512 May 3, 2013
Reply by Ali

I make videos, and I think you should check them out.

I am David Organ, I am 15 and I make youtube videos. I am trying to make good creative videos and could use some feedback. If you like my v…

Started by David Nicholas Organ

0 Dec 28, 2012

Astonishingly weird, unusual, favorite foods of nerdfighters

What is your favorite food? Is it weird? Describe it? Maybe post a pic? WHY do you like it how often do you eat it how did you discover it?…

Started by Slam Poet

7 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by TheGirlWithTheCurls

Are you born smart, or is it a choice?

Hello, Nerdfighteria! I'm wondering what you all think of this. Do you think you're born smart? Is it something natural, or do you have to…

Started by Trenton Shamblin

31 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Gabriel Battle-Moose Montefiasco

The Inside Experience NEEDS Nerdfighteria...

Greetings fellow Nerfighters! **If you'd rather not read this entire rather lengthy brief, feel free to skip down to the last paragraph to…

Started by gleefullymoi

0 Aug 1, 2011

Zeitgeist - A Discussion Forum for Popular Thought

Hi Nerdfighters, I hope you'll forgive me for posting this as my first discussion, but i can assure you i'm an avid B2.0 watcher, just hav…

Started by Toby Vacher

8 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Help me decrease geometry's suck?

I hate geometry! and all math for that matter, but i need to find a way to make it interesting enough so that i can focus well enough to pa…

Started by Abi Young

1 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Michi Noel

torchwood vs. Doctor who

I'm an American watching both series on Netflix. I'm only on  my third episode of torchwood and love it, after finshing two season of Dr. W…

Started by Anna Marie North

1 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Selphie12

Ponder over this....

Well, this was brought to my attention by my friend, and it's been annoying me ever since she said it...What language do deaf people think…

Started by Tash Steeds

14 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Sam Levine

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service