Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'introduction' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If you could put yourself in the shoes of anyone from history: Who, when and why?

Hi all, new Nerdfighter here and I thought I would ask this question as a bit of an icebreaker.   If you could put yourself in the shoes of…

Started by Morrison

0 Dec 19, 2012

Discrimination in my pants!

Hello denziens of Nerdfighteria. I am a recently converted nerdfighter. I just wanted to bring attention to a tiny piece of discrimination…

Started by Andrew

5 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Tamhas ~ Admin ~

Hello, Nerdfighters! I'm new around here.

Hey, Nerdfighters! I've been following the  Vlogbrothers almost since the beginning, but have always been a little too nervous and shy to j…

Started by Kathleen Graham

2 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Danno

Introducing myself.

I have no idea what to put here so I'm just going to start saying words that sounds like they might describe me until something resembling…

Started by Jon

4 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Ode [Forums Mod]

Laziness = Productiveness?

Well, first of all, I guess I might want to say that this is my first discussion-posty-thingy-ma-bob. I used my last name as my username-th…

Started by Fishkin

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by CD

greetings nerdfightaria!

i am the king of fools I am a brandy new nerd fighter i am an nerd-otaku in my 4th year of college for game design (but i need a 5th) I liv…

Started by King of All Fools

0 Mar 8, 2012

Hi Everybody!

So, I'm kind of new to the Nerdfighteria (I've only been watching vlogbrothers videos for about a week), but I'm anxious to meet some aweso…

Started by Kory Rutherford

5 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Reinder Bosman

Gee, I hope this is the place for intros...

My name is Theresa. I've known about all of this wonderful madness for admittedly too long considering how long it took me to sign up here.…

Started by Theresa Lucey

0 Apr 5, 2011

Hi I'm new!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum place thing, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Derek (as you can probably see) and I'm from Scotland!…

Started by Derek Phu

14 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Captain Jacqui Sparrow

The Youtube Community *slash* Intro

Now I won't say too much about myself because I'm a bit of a scaredy cat when It comes to the internet and information, but heres what I ha…

Started by A.S.

5 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Cavalier

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service