Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'island' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you think Nerdfighteria Island could work?

I wanted to know what the community thinks. If through some amazing teamwork and saving... do you think that we COULD possibly buy an isla…

Started by Amanda Cathey

6 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Andrew

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 Apr 15, 2013

My singing video

Hi everybody! My name is Zach a.k.a Izekiel and I make videos. Usually I make random vlog videos showing my thoughts and such on random thi…

Started by zach hanna

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by zach hanna

The Island of Nerdfighteria

This is the e-mail I sent John on 9 August. I just got a great idea... Well, I thought it was great... Okay, so I'm on Skype with Katie th…

Started by Migdala Vered

473 May 10, 2012
Reply by Julian Spencer Treat

nerdfighteria island

i have done some math (and found a website that sells islands) and figured out that if every nerdfighter gives john and hank $20 we would h…

Started by austin hood

9 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Ryan Rezaian

nerd fighter videogame

I am currently working on a video game.  I started in may 2011 and it will never be 100% complete but I am slowly making progress. I have p…

Started by Bryan Hinze

2 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Volunteer Nerdfighter

You can only take one book for enjoyment to an island... WHICH ONE?

I would have to say probably Geektastic, or another short stories book, for then you can read a bunch of different stories and not get bore…

Started by Noah Somberg

25 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Monina

Stuck on an Island

So this is a game we played as an icebreaker in Brit lit and it goes like this:   If you were stuck on a island that mysteriously  had a DV…

Started by Adrienne Cory

10 May 8, 2011
Reply by Adrienne Cory

The Island Question

You're on a plane. It crashes in the middle of the pacific ocean. You swim to a tropical island. You see no sign of civilization. You are t…

Started by Chip, A Former Ningmaster

5 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Mara Evelyn Karageozian

Maritime Canadian Nerdfighters

Hello! Nerdfighter from Fredericton, NB, Canada here! Now, I know that myself and my few Nerdfighter friends can't be the only ones in this…

Started by Jenna Knorr

0 Nov 20, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service