Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'jokes' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pun competition/thread.

So, I didn't know if Nerdfighters are big on puns. I kind of want to see how y'all do. :)

Started by Lauren Westbrook

1 Mar 12
Reply by Úna Parkinson

Vlogbrothers quotes and jokes

I am working on a typography style thing, and I need a TON of vlogbrothers quotes, jokes, and just all things in Nerdfighteria. I have a bu…

Started by Kassie Taylor

12 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Danno

Funny Pop Quiz!

Hi everyone, this is my first post... Just reply with your answers. 1. How do you get out of a room with no windows, doors, or holes usin…

Started by MegaRad

37 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Sam P.J. Barron

A question regarding Deadly Hallows

In the Annotated version of Accio Deathly Hallows on So Jokes, Hank said that his prediction of Snape making the unbreakable vow to protect…

Started by Sammi O

1 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Sydney Weasley

Who tells corny puns and science jokes?

Hey there, so I'm well known for telling the worst puns >.< (or best, if you like corny jokes) and i was wondering if any fellow nerd…

Started by Mikipedia Mae

7 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Alexander Wilder

50 Hp jokes for nerds!

As we all know, Harry Potter movies have come to an end. I cried so hard at the movie and still cried when I got home. I finally calmed mys…

Started by Hailee Kwinn Orlando

18 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by William Struss

Lame Jokes.

I have always had a love for really lame jokes and I thought maybe the Nerdfighters like them too. Here are my favourites: How do you get…

Started by Marley

61 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Charlotte Smith

A 50 Jokes for Potter Nerds video

I think Hank should do a Joke video of all the Harry Potter jokes, Puns, and pick up lines out there! WHO IS WITH ME!?

Started by Hailee Kwinn Orlando

1 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Hailee Kwinn Orlando

31 Jokes for NERDS!

Just finished watching Hank's new AMAZING video. I am still giggling to myself about a few jokes :P But I could see that a few people didnt…

Started by Alex Morton

5 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Daniel Cunningham

Nerdfighter Insults!

Lots of us Nerdfighters might remember the video that John posted about How Nerdfighters drop insults... if you don't, then you should defi…

Started by Danny (as in Daniella)

172 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Kathryn Sorroche

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service