Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'kingdom' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any SCA Nerdfighters here?

I'm looking for fellow Scadians! Anyone play in the Society for Creative Anachronism? I'm in the Kingdom of Atlantia, Barony of Sacred Sto…

Started by Liz Parsons

0 Feb 16, 2012

Nerdfighter Meetup UK

Nerdfighters, how are you all this fine morning, afternoon, prevening, evening? I have a question for all the British Nerdfighters out the…

Started by Justin Holford

3 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by JD

Harry Potter convention in Canterbury, England this summer!!! Diacon Alley

Apologies for the semi-grammatical number of exclamation marks there. I feel a little weird about having had this account for ages and only…

Started by Lokifan

2 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Lokifan

Has anyone ever gone backpacking to a foreign country?

I'm thinking of a United Kingdom/Ireland trip summer of 2012. My English cousin told me lots of European kids go backpacking after high sch…

Started by Carly

1 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Liam Banks

Is is feasible for me to even dream of foreign schooling?

I am a freshman in high school and am VERY interested in pursuing a degree in the UK. I love the UK, and would even like to maybe live ther…

Started by Leslie Rowen

7 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rowen

Marching in Disney, a let down?

this last week our high school band took a trip to sunny florida! yes we spent over 24 hours on a bus to go run around in Disney World! but…

Started by The Smallest One Was Madeline

19 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Shawn O'Malley

Documentary ideas PLEASE VOTE

I have been funded £400 or roughly $750 I think, to make a short documentary of my choice. I have came to you guys as you are just simply t…

Started by David Kenny

4 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Jacob

Kingdom Hearts fans! New leaked trailer for BBS and 358/2 Days!

Who's seen it? Oh my gosh, my mouth was open the whole time! If you had any impressions, let's talk about it. Personally, I got the impress…

Started by For_the_love_of_Neville!!!!

0 Oct 14, 2008

Ever been called a Nerd?

Well yeah, pondering how many of us have actually been called a Nerd in real life. I myself had my own little experience when I was working…

Started by Maria Lynn Sciullo

92 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Natalie♫

Are There Any NerdFighters That Live In Wales, U.K?

I have noticed this for a long time, but now it's just plain annoying... Most NerdFighters are from America and live in America... What abo…

Started by sophieSTRIPES<3

2 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by magpie fabric

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service