Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'law' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think of the death penalty?

Personally,  for the vast majority of situations - actually, all situations, I am against the death penalty.  With the possibility of false…

Started by CD

215 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Latch33570

Weed: Is the war on drugs a wate of time? Should marijuana be legal?

Not sure if there has been a discussion on this but Im wondering what people think about the war on drugs in particular the war on marijuan…

Started by Holly Chart

38 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Latch33570

is "standing up for what you believe in" intrinsically virtuous?

i don't believe it is. what do you think?

Started by somanyfreckles

30 May 11, 2012
Reply by CD

Nerdfighters! I need your help!!

The world is full of all sorts of suck. I think we all know this. I know a lot of people have more suck than others and that my suck could…

Started by Sarah

1 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Chris

An historical persective on why Prop 8 won't last

Started by Gabrielle

6 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Gabrielle

Gun law has gone too far

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1233405/Buy-children-toy-weapons-Christmas-face-armed-raid-police-warn-parents.html#ixzz0YskE39OW%2

Started by Charles

114 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Übereil

Samali Kidnapper's in Virginia-- Debate-- Long backstory, but opinions are wanted!!

So like a month ago, some young men tried to kidnap a woman in Roanoke, Virginia for ransom. They were graduates of Patrick Henry High, and…

Started by Emily

2 May 15, 2009
Reply by Emily

TOO FAR.

On CBS tonight, the show "Flashpoint" is basing an episode on a school shooting. Also, Law and Order has been going too far as well. Specia…

Started by Alternative

18 May 2, 2009
Reply by Alternative

Religion in politics/law

After Gwen's debate about whether the christian party should be allowed to put their beliefs about god on the side of a bus (and i hear it…

Started by Andrew

31 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Andrew

What do you think of this? (for the sake of art)

I was wondering what everyone thinks of the Orphan Copyright Act of 2008 that is currently being pushed for in Congress. If you don't know…

Started by Hana Nabulary

0 Jul 15, 2008

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service