Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best spiritual and philosophical books

So what do you guys think are the most inspiring/witty/philosophical/spiritual books. Examples: Tao Te Ching The Art of War Journeys Out…

Started by awesomeisinside

6 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Katelyn Rose Brady

Spanish Speaking Nerdfighters?

Hey guys! I'm Linnea. Basically, I have a very, very dear friend who is from Honduras (a country in Central America, in case you didn't kno…

Started by Linnea

10 May 24, 2012
Reply by Linnea

Tutoring

Sorry about the lateness of this but now quotes few people have joined the French nerd fighters maybe if you want some help you could try c…

Started by Isabel Wiltshire

0 Mar 12, 2012

Nerdfighter ASL Group

I have been teaching myself ASL for the past few months and have been thinking it would be awesome to start a Nerdfighter ASL Group. Nerdfi…

Started by Leah Sauter

0 Oct 22, 2011

What do you want to know.

So, I very recently had a heated discussion with a close friend of mine. She was angry at me because I am always trying to tell people…

Started by Colby Bastian

18 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Colby Bastian

Elvish

I am trying to learn an amazing language... Elvish. And i know there is more then one, i dont mind which one. Heck i learn them all lol. Pl…

Started by Sabastian Smith

0 May 7, 2011

Would you learn a language?

I'm doing a survey for school, and I figured: why not go to a place where all the people are kind and, well, don't have gross stuff on thei…

Started by Sami >:3

71 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Daniel

Education in Other Countries?

Hello all! I'm an English/Secondary Ed major and for a while I've been wondering about how education works in other countries. I was wonder…

Started by Miranda Grim

8 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Miranda Grim

Ukelele Expedition

Sort of an odd question, but such a prospect's never held me back much before. For some reason as of late I've taken an interest in potenti…

Started by g-squared

2 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Phil Johnson

Colab anyone?

Hey Nerdfighters! I am kinda new to the community here and kinda new on youtube. I have been putting videos on a personal channel but I hav…

Started by Kateribethrose

2 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Kateribethrose

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service