Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'liberal' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Politics without Political Parties

I live in Canada, though I think this will likely apply to other nations as well.  It will at least work for the Americans and should mirro…

Started by Hutch Hogan

6 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Kyle Madigan

Pro Life Nerdfighters *please read the whole post*

Pro Life Nerdfighters:   Hello, my name is Anna Marie North. I am Catholic. I have conservative values. And I am pro life. Are you?   NOW W…

Started by Anna Marie North

89 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Rosie

Democrat or Republican?

In life we are all taought to have convictions; to know what we believe and, well, believe in it. But politically, are the right and left s…

Started by Adam

22 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Captain Jacqui Sparrow

Obama's Accountability, Transparency, and Civil Liberties Record So Far

Obama came in promising change, largely from the Bush Administration's policy of ignoring the Constitution's limits meant to protect civil…

Started by QuantumTuba

86 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Kirsten

what is happening to the ning?!?!?!?!

When I first joined nerdfighters, it was because the ning was filled with either A: intellectually-stimulating and interesting discussions…

Started by Leviathan

126 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Conzania

Divisiveness & Hysteria

Why aren't there any moderates anymore? Why is every word said by a Republican horrible and evil? Why are Democrats naive idealists with th…

Started by Sara NoH

4 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Twigg

Conservative? Seriously?

It disturbed me recently when talking to my friends just how many of them are Conservatives. We're 16/17/18 year olds, not middle-aged lowe…

Started by Hel

90 May 8, 2009
Reply by Decepticon

Political Compass

A thread like this might have already been started? But, really, I'm probably wrong, I always feel this way when I post a new topic. Anywa…

Started by Andrew

100 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by AdversarialApologist

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html The Universal Declaration of Human Rights is a key document to many human rights activists and is w…

Started by QuantumTuba

42 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Greg Sadler

Canada Coup!

So, if you haven't already heard: the Liberal, NDP, and Bloc Quebecois decided to form a coalition government to take out Stephen Harper. T…

Started by Emily

33 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Danny

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service