Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'librarians' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where my librarians at?!

I know a lot of nerd fighters dig books, but how many of us have jobs in the field?  Let's talk shop! What kind of library do you work in?…

Started by Nick

0 Apr 12, 2013

How do you organize your books?

How do you organize your home libraries, nerdfighters?   I own many hundreds of books, all packed into my tiny room. My shelves don't leave…

Started by Mickey

91 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Sam Reid

Crappy Libraries

My nearest library does not have a good selection. Its really small and that would not bother me normally, but almost all the books are abo…

Started by Cavalier

34 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Judy

Where art thou, Librarian NerdFighters?

Hey, I'm Allison and a teen librarian in Irving, Texas. I've been lurking around here for a while now, but now I want to find other librar…

Started by Allison in Wonderland

61 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Cassie

Anybody good with book titles?

A short background story: when I was in elementary school (circa 2002), my teacher read to us a children's fiction chapter book that I've r…

Started by The Only Heroine

1 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Mariana

THE GREAT LIBRARY– collaborative work

OK, so one of my favorite book series is the Edge Chronicles and I think one of the best things about it is how many wonderful creatures th…

Started by Giorgia

0 Dec 10, 2008

Nerdfighters PLA

It takes a nerd to decide that Minneapolis in late winter is the perfect place for a convention which is why the country's most book obsess…

Started by librarya

0 Mar 14, 2008

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service