Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'like' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 Apr 15, 2013

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

Doctor who: ALL THE FEELS. discussions on the new season of doctor who -warning, probably will contain spoilers-

BUT SERIOUSLY. The last couple of scenes from yesterdays episode CRUSHED ME. thank you moffat, for ripping my heart out and stomping on i…

Started by Hannah

4 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Drave Cochems

Starting a global collab channel, need vloggers/anyone awesome.

HEY! I'm Simon Lee from Australia, I already tried starting a collab channel with friends and it fell apart so now i turn to the rest of th…

Started by Simon Richards

0 Jun 10, 2012

I'm in love with a boy.

Okay, Nerdfighteria. I've loved a boy for 2 years, and the anxiousness to tell him is eating away at me. He recently told me that he likes…

Started by Sunny Murdock

4 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by azule

Nerdfighter like.

Hey Nerdfighters! So, my friend and I started up this survey thing, to help Nerdfighters find other Nerdfighters. Whether that relationship…

Started by Caitlin Moore

1 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Andrew Meechan

What do nerds look for in nerds?

And is it influenced by previous experiences either in the department of previous friends/relationships or from fictional stories you've he…

Started by Holly Draine

49 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by James

Not into Harry Potter?

So I thought I was a Harry Potter fan before joining the ning. I've read the books, seen the movies and thought I loved them all. But so ma…

Started by Gretalaurelina

10 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Luna Lovegood

How do you dress?

I swear, I'm not trying to stalk you or anything like that. I just know that people generally like to blab on about themselves, and hey, I…

Started by Captain Jacqui Sparrow

92 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by strawberry moors

What is it that you like about the Ning/Nerdfighteria?

It's a simple little question. Just tell me what you like and we shall all laugh and smile about it together.I'm Tristan- obviously? -and I…

Started by Tristan Morris-Patrick Lewis

7 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Emily

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service