Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'little' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should you encourage gender choices at a young age??

So I just read this article about a 7 year old boy is transgender and wants to be a girl scout. I told my mother about this and she told me…

Started by Faith Perez

14 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Eystein,

Dirty Little Secret

right now i'm listiennig to Dirty Little Secret by All american rejects. my question is what is your (fun) dirty little secret?   please no…

Started by C-Line

19 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Morgan Faye

Must read books this summer?

It's that time of year again. If you've read my other discussions asking for book reccomendations, then you know my interests. If you want,…

Started by Hanna Tyler

3 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by NotEntirelyThere

The Million Little Hugs Project

My friend Daniel recently posted this video on youtube: Please help us out! Submit clips of you hugging someone/something to Daniel. Info…

Started by iammaier

16 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Eric Kowalski

the spread of nerdfighting through dust jackets

my fave is paper towns. but i've only read an abundance of katherines and it. yet so... anyways, just thought i'd tell you guys something e…

Started by Vanessa

2 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Vanessa

Are there any Nerdfighterian doctors that can correctly diagnose Nerdfighterlike?

Well, I'm in a play (Little Shop of Horrors) with this girl named Alex, and we had to do a chorus line yesterday, just her, myself, Matthew…

Started by Bryant

7 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Bryant

How Many Nerdfighters like "Scrubs"?

People who like "Scrubs", make a response and say something that refers to you liking the show. The reason why Im asking is because Im noti…

Started by Kelly G.

37 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Craig Gratiot

I'm looking for my old friend

I'm looking for someone. I won't give his name, but a common nick name is Egghead. His username usually is Patriot1_ _ (i so wish i remembe…

Started by AlbinoChocolateMuffin

7 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by AlbinoChocolateMuffin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service