Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'los' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question for Los Angeles Nerdfighters

(I checked the rules just to make sure posting this is allowable, and it seems to be?) Is anyone in the LA area in want of a short-term roo…

Started by Jeannette

0 Jan 29, 2012

VidCon 2012 - What does it mean?

So I just wanted to talk briefly about next year's VidCon.  The location is changing to an actual, real convention center, which means that…

Started by Megan Cofer

3 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Arijana M

Gallifrey One Anyone?

Any other nerdfighters going to Gallifrey next month? If so, want to organize a gathering during the weekend?

Started by Giorgia

0 Jan 23, 2010

Gallifrey One Anyone?

Any other nerdfighters going to Gallifrey next month? If so, want to organize a gathering during the weekend?

Started by Giorgia

0 Jan 23, 2010

Fun project...

So, if you saw the title 'fun project' you were probably thinking something along the lines of... 'Oh, a Nerdfighter shebang! Woot!' If thi…

Started by Myana

2 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Myana

CALLING ALL LA NERDFIGHTERS!

We've got a challenge! It's an old one, posed to us by John first thing after B2 ended, but it's never been completed! We're supposed to be…

Started by Frezarion

0 May 4, 2009

California/Los Angeles Nerdfighters and October 30th Gathering

Alright nerdfighters, this discussion is coming to you in five parts! Part One: Where all my Los Angeles area nerdfighters at? Part Two:…

Started by Amber

10 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Jennifer Lemus

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service