Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'made' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving to NYC! Gaaah!!!

Aloha nerdfighteria!(No, I'm from St. Louis, not Honolulu. I just like the greeting Aloha over hello.) This August of 2013 I will be movin…

Started by John Patrick Lynch

0 Jun 13, 2013

HARRY POTTER SPELLS!!!

write 1 or two harry potter spells you know. 1.) Accio 2.) Incendio

Started by The Awesome That Is Kanna

47 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Norman (Trey) King Franklin III

Meat made from Human Feces

Started by Charles

25 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Übereil

A Peculiar Notecard

I was going through my biology flashcards when I came upon this one... What should I do with it?

Started by THGTimeLord

2 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by BP

Nerdfighters, HOME MADE!!! what have you made?

SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE!   I realised, just the other day, that most of the nerdfighters I have talked to or interacted with are younger peop…

Started by Alex Morton

7 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Alex Morton

Cool Bands?

I'm looking for some new favourite bands, and I figured that who better to ask than fellow Nerdfighters? Just name a few [awesome] bands yo…

Started by Bri

43 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Ben Tucker

2 Nerdfighters who will be freshmen this August wanted for Collab Channel!!

Ok I've decided to start a collab channel focusing on your first year of High School. I want it to be a channel where 1 takes Monday , Anot…

Started by Nathan Thomas

74 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Nathan Thomas

made of awesome egotistical???

It strikes me that if somebody asks you what a nerdfighter is and you say, "Well, a nerdfighter is someone who, instead of having bones and…

Started by Katryna Fast

12 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Kenny

Whats the happiest anyones made you feel?

Self explanitry really. Dosnt have to be some one special or anything like that, as long as they made you happy. So my happiest momnet was…

Started by Kate Towns

0 Sep 1, 2009

Our Collab Channel Needs You!

Ever wanted to be part of a collab channel? *if this does not apply please stop reading now* Then you are in luck! Our collab channel is…

Started by Katt Kowalczuk

14 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Karoline

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service