Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'make' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Youtube Vs. The World (Becoming Youtube #10) The Ben Challenge

Before anything, first please watch the video so you'll get what I'm saying :P This video got me and a lot of youtubers thinking about wha…

Started by Edoardo Ortiz

0 Aug 2, 2013

College Nerdfighters!

Next year a lot of us are heading off to college (or at least it feels that way, being about to graduate and all) and I've been thinking ab…

Started by Lindsey

31 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Ballard

BUDDING FILM MAKERS HELP OTHER FILM MAKERS

I know many of you are interested in film, watching it, making it, acting in it etc. and it would be great if you could do everything you c…

Started by rosie

0 Nov 28, 2012

Contests.

We all like contests. Do you happen to have an idea for one?

Started by Madi

91 May 14, 2012
Reply by CD

Nerdfighter Rallying Cry for Cumbria!!!

Hey, Currently I know of absolutely zero nerdfighters near me so I figured I'd see if there are any around Cumbria, (mainly Carlisle). If t…

Started by Stu Wragg

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by J fry

Making a website via Tumblr?

I've been looking for a video that Hank made about making a website via Tumblr... I'm pretty sure that it was a thing that happened, but I…

Started by Eunice Jun

1 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Laima Barros

Not going to VidCon? Participate in NotCon 2011!

Hey folks, my name is Jethro.  Just another Nerdfighter like you.  I'm not going to be at VidCon this year, and I think a lot of you are in…

Started by Jethro

2 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Jethro

Why don't men wear make up?

This is something that bugs me. It's completely normal and even encouraged for a woman to paint and pull her face, until it looks pretty. W…

Started by E_Lewis

74 May 1, 2011
Reply by Kenny

Reasons why I should watch Doctor Who?

I am the biggest book nerd I have ever encountered, and because of that, I don't watch very much TV, or any shows, really. I do, however, l…

Started by Cody

14 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Allyshine

Help me decrease geometry's suck?

I hate geometry! and all math for that matter, but i need to find a way to make it interesting enough so that i can focus well enough to pa…

Started by Abi Young

1 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Michi Noel

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service