Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'making' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KItshouse Project for Awesome Fun Volunteer Opportunity

Do you love the project for awesome and wish it was all year round?  Do you want to find a fun volunteer activity that will also give you…

Started by KitshouseP4A

0 Jan 17

Calling all Nerdfighters: International (and National) Travel

Hopefully starting in January of 2015, I'm going to start travelling. I'm not sure where I want to go yet, but I do know I won't have much…

Started by Kelli Hampshire

0 Jan 10

Starting a global collab channel, need vloggers/anyone awesome.

HEY! I'm Simon Lee from Australia, I already tried starting a collab channel with friends and it fell apart so now i turn to the rest of th…

Started by Simon Richards

0 Jun 10, 2012

The Collaborative Nerdfighter Movie

So, I got this idea to get Nerdfighteria together and write a movie.  Who will make the movie?  We will figure that out later.   I can keep…

Started by Gillman

775 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Gabriella

I found a bookmark project!

Hello Nerdfighters! I've only just joined here after discovering the vlogbrothers via Mark Reads and watching all the video's and seeing pe…

Started by Eefje

5 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Pancakelanding

Making her a Nerdfighter.

There's this girl in my school. She could totally be a nerdfighter, but I don't know how to tell her. We're friends and I usually see her o…

Started by Nico... just... Nico...

3 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Nico... just... Nico...

Collab Channel

Hey everyone! I have been wanting to be a part of a collab channel for a while now.  I have noticed that the channels with people that were…

Started by Jessalyn Michelle Tripp

89 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Brittany Rice

Starting YouTuber - Sketch Writer

Hi Nerdfighteria,    I've wanted to join YouTube for a very long time and I think I've finally found the way to do it. I'd like to write co…

Started by A.S.

1 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by A.S.

If you participated in P4A, I need your help!

I participated in P4A this year, and I found a wonderful website that someone was promoting, but I lost the link. It was a video made by a…

Started by Mae

0 Jan 3, 2011

A DFTBA playlist

I just had an idea fellow nerdfighters. I know I can't be the only one that has that one song that reminds me to be awesome.  Whether it's…

Started by Mandy Urban

10 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by RiskingAbsurdity

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service