Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'mean' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mean people.

Dear Nerdfighters, so today i was trolled by these horrible guys i know and even though i knew what they said wasn't true, it wasn't as bad…

Started by Sir Eckleheimer

6 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Thonoir

Dreams. What do they mean?

I had a dream last night. It was a variation of a dream I've had many years ago. I was a Major Spy or something like that and I had to go i…

Started by Sarah

1 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Sasha

What does 'home' mean to you?

I've been thinking (and consequently, writing) a lot lately about the concept of home, and what it means to different people. So I want to…

Started by Dan Augusta

18 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Abreo

MEAN GIRLS AND YOUTUBE. HELP NEEDED!

Hello all! So I am doing this youtube/mean girls mash up thing. Somewhat similar to this one I found for harry potter : http://29.media.tum

Started by Alyssa

0 Aug 4, 2010

Dan 3.0 - Vlogbrother related challenge

I have an idea...Dan3.0 is coming up and a nerdfighter related challenge will be very necessarySo, my idea, for a monthly goal is to get Da…

Started by Joel Feller

0 Jul 20, 2010

Decepticons

A decepticon is supposed to be the opposite of a Nerdfighter. I understand that, but, I need a different definition of a decepticon. I thin…

Started by Lauren

1 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Thanquee

There is no anti-stereotyping day/week!

I wrote something a bit back about not stereotyping and such, and was interested if there was a day or week out there against stereotyping.…

Started by Ryan The Awesome

7 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Terry

The squeezing of Animal testicles for entertainment.

There is currently a High school rodeo in my town. While i was taking care of my goats for 4-h. I noticed that these 2 ton bulls, are terri…

Started by Ronald Weasley

0 May 9, 2010

I need your help

Does anyone know what song the first song is? Normally I'd google the lyrics but I have no lyrics to google. D: If you don't know the son…

Started by Stephanie Steadfast

8 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Madi

Chatroom getting ugly?

so tonight I was on the chatroom.. first time. you know I was hoping to meet some nice nerdfighters.. all they did was insult me because i…

Started by LAUREN<3

107 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Arnaud

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service