Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'meaning' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do made up stories matter?

I was watching The Miracle of Swindon Town (http://youtu.be/O7q5emqXg7o) today, and the topic touched upon a subject that I have been c…

Started by Tzvi

2 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Tzvi

If you could do anything

Right now... What would you do? Personally I would be at a beach, just sitting pondering about life.

Started by Heilerin von Doom

11 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Heilerin von Doom

Dream perspective

I've been wondering what perspective other people dream in. I usually dream in a combonation of 1st and 3rd at the same time, though I also…

Started by HappySkunk

16 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Emilie La Géniale

What really matters?

I think that most everybody has something that they're aiming for in their lives, even if that aim is to not aim for anything specifically.…

Started by Cody

7 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by spiderboenz

Ifiote

I've made new word (for me at least).  It has no meaning per say, but is an anagram of an acronym of a sentence (I'm calling it an acrogram…

Started by Easily Crazy Hat

2 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Kadie - Anne Elizabeth Evans

What's your favourite word?

Mine is currently 'tangential', because I like the meaning of it being "merely touching; slightly connected". What's yours and why? :)

Started by Tanya

33 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Pam

What do you think the meaning in life is?

Just to make you think... Dig deep into your soul and all that. Personally, I think that we're just here because of science. We really don…

Started by Mizuki

115 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Seamalicous

Types of Coffee

I'm not much of a coffee drinker but occasionally its a necessary beverage ... but i have no clue about the types or definitions for examp…

Started by Ben

10 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Ben

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service