Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'meet' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SF Meet Up

Hey everyone I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, buuut... I'll be visiting the Bay Area in a couple weeks, and would love t…

Started by Carlos

0 Jun 5

Fanimecon in San Jose, CA?

Hey, are any of you going to go to fanimecon in san jose this weekend? I'm going to be there with some friends (none of whom are nerdfighte…

Started by SirPandaElf

0 May 19

28 yo f Canadian metal-head Nerdfighter

Looking for a couple of new friends to chat and email with. My profile has a fair bit of info. Would love to hear from people of a similar…

Started by WinterOne

0 Apr 30, 2013

Vlog Buddies - I want some, please.

I am searching for someone to vlog back and forth with about random topics (some of which I'm probably grabbing from here: http://daringtol…

Started by Katherine Marie Kline

10 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Courtney Cantsay

Hey quick question for all nerdfighters

Hey, I'm Conner Naismith I'm 15 and from Glasgow  I am hoping to find other Glaswegian Nerdfighters as I only know of one(Which I created)…

Started by Conner John Naismith

0 Dec 5, 2012

Tumblr Meet-Up

Tumblr meet-up for anyone near or around Ebensburg, PA in October! We should be excited about this, let me know if you're interested, I'll…

Started by Maria D'Angelo

0 Aug 31, 2012

Florida Nerfighters? (Specifically Sarasota)

Hello!  So one of my dearest friends just moved to Sarasota Florida, and I'm visiting her this weekend.  I was just curious if there are an…

Started by Julie L

0 Jul 2, 2012

Nerdfighter Meetup UK

Nerdfighters, how are you all this fine morning, afternoon, prevening, evening? I have a question for all the British Nerdfighters out the…

Started by Justin Holford

3 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by JD

Boston Yule Ball Nerdfighter Extravaganza!

The Yule Ball is fast approaching now! Don't miss the social event of the season! This is the 7th annual Yule Ball and the first Nerdfight…

Started by Jill

1 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Jill

VidCon Buddy?

Hi :D I'm attending VidCon this year, but unfortunately I'm going alone (altogether now: "LONER!") because I have no awesome nerdy friends…

Started by Leah

7 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Ballard

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service