Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'meyer' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harry Potter vs Twilight

Tell me Nerdfighters. Which is better? Harry Or Twilight?   In my opinion, Harry Potter takes it, hands down. Not only because it's the bes…

Started by Hanna Tyler

90 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Alec Wimmer

It's M-e-y-e-r: NO "S" @ the end!!! (and other errors)

I get kind of anal sometimes-things make me twitch every so often. One twitch-worthy little gem I keep seeing over and over and over again…

Started by Gabrielle

136 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Gabrielle

It's M-e-y-e-r: NO "S" @ the end!!! (and other errors)

I get kind of anal sometimes-things make me twitch every so often. One twitch-worthy little gem I keep seeing over and over and over again…

Started by Gabrielle

3 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Ningmaster Tom

Why I ENJOY Twilight

Yes, I know, another Twilight discussion, but hear me out. So, I know several of you strongly dislike the vampire series, and I'll admit i…

Started by Alternative

3 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Dork Area

Jacob Black Fans

Hey! Oo everyone loves Edwin, but I know there are some wolves out there! I like Jacob ten times better than Edwin. Jacob's cougar friendly…

Started by Jackie_K_Fisher

66 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Heather

ok so i have a question.

Why do people go and burn the sequals to books just because they don't like how it turns out? I really want to know. cuz to me it just seem…

Started by raerae267

4 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by raerae267

I HATE TWILIGHT AND EDWARD CULLEN!

OMG JK.BWAHAHAHHA! im just did it to make you twilight/book nerdfighters mad. anyways, what's you're feedback/feelings on the movie, BD, or…

Started by Coline Quarantine!

24 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by MMK

Midnight Sun leaked!!!!

Apparently someone leaked a partial draft of Midnight Sun, by Stephenie Meyer, and now she will not publish it! :( However, she did post t…

Started by Caitlin

2 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Caitlin

i know it's been done a billion times but, Edward or Jacob?

I'm sorry to anyone who is sick of Edward/Jacob discussions. But with the new book coming out on Saturday and Kristina of 5AG's new video (…

Started by Kira

2 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Kira

The Host by Stephenie Meyer

I remember discussing this with someone on here and I can't remember who, but Stephenie confirmed that she is doing a sequel to this book a…

Started by Shannon

7 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Hillary

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service