Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'middle' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Middle names

Today at school I realized something. Girls generally have one of two middle names; Anne/Ann or Marie. How uncreative is that? I mean, lite…

Started by Ian LaChance

822 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Janine Wan

Periodic Videos calls for help, LETS DO THIS!!!

SIMPLE! Brady from the famous you-tube channels numberphile,deep sky videos, periodic table of videos and many more went to Nepal and found…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 May 11, 2013

Iraq, Afghanistan and War in General

The question is where do the nerdfighters stand on specifically Iraq and Afghanistan but also war in general? Nerdfighteria hosts some of t…

Started by Chris Babb

33 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Crane hats

So, my friend Noah and I have been recently asked to make crane hats and have gotten several orders from students in our school. Unfortunat…

Started by smurphinater

0 Apr 25, 2011

mid-ohio con

nerd fighters who is going to the mid ohio con i want to know if i am the only nerd fighter going dftba --John b

Started by John B

0 Oct 4, 2010

middle name

Ok, it's like a sub-conscious game I play in my head when I'm bored. I like to come up with names. Sometimes I use them in short stories, t…

Started by punk rock garden gnome

1 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Abbynormal

middle name

Ok, it's like a sub-conscious game I play in my head when I'm bored. I like to come up with names. Sometimes I use them in short stories, t…

Started by punk rock garden gnome

0 Feb 10, 2010

NEW BOOKS TO READ?!?!?!????

So, I am normally really good about finding a new book to read. But this year, I started the Harry Potter series, so I didn't need to worry…

Started by Megan Weasley

5 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Emisanerdfighter

Possible Comunity Service Ideas for Middle Schoolers

I happen to go to a privet school that is involved in a lot of community service projects, but most of it is done by the high schoolers (va…

Started by Lenora Johnson

2 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Chris

This We Believe- calling on nerdfighters ages 5-16

For a school project me and some other nerdfighters are making a film called This We Believe. Our school is filled with decepticons whose b…

Started by Giorgia

16 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Giorgia

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service