Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'money' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there anyone out there who can help me? (Chronic Illness And No Health Insurance)

My name is Kitty, I'm 19 years old and I have Fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a disorder in the part of the brain that sends pain signals out…

Started by Kitty Winans

47 Jun 4
Reply by Corey Barnum

I write nerdy moooosik! :D

Dear Nerdfighters, Since you are all so awesome and world suck has become quite prevalent in my life, I was wondering if you could help me…

Started by Tasha

0 Jun 3

So my house is about to be foreclosed on…. halp? .-. I write nerdy moosik!

Dear Nerdfighters, Since you are all so awesome and world suck has become quite prevalent in my life, I was wondering if you could help me…

Started by Tasha

0 Jun 3

The United States might be the most corrupt nation on the world.

The most important issue in American politics is the over-reaching influence of money in elections. Because of two court decisions ("Citize…

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

3 Apr 4
Reply by Latch33570

Harry Potter Charity Yule Ball?

I want to hold a Yule Ball to raise money for a charity. It probably won't be until next year, but I find that planning super early always…

Started by Zeldania

5 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Sami-Jo Perruzza

College...no money?

Nerdfighters are kind of my favorite people so I figured if anyone had anything helpful or intelligent to say on this subject, it would be…

Started by Neema Samawi

4 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Becky

Do you think Nerdfighteria Island could work?

I wanted to know what the community thinks. If through some amazing teamwork and saving... do you think that we COULD possibly buy an isla…

Started by Amanda Cathey

6 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Andrew

Tesla Museum!

So many of you probably already heard, but there is a museum that people are trying to build in Tesla's old lab to honor all the amazing th…

Started by Elizabeth Anne

7 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Willem Anton Wieringa

A good system to distribut wealth more evenly.

I developed this idea in the last few days/weeks. It's basically a System that spreads wealth fairly and more even than our current system…

Started by Peter Ambos

2 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Andrew H

Ebay items overhaul sale thing

(I read the terms of service and poked around a bit and didn't see anything specifically saying I couldn't post this so... yeah.) So I hav…

Started by RCEliot

0 Aug 14, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service