Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'moon' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Help Save My Favorite Theater! (If you're in or around Champaign or just a really amazing awesome person)

I love all of you on here I know how amazing this site is and the friendships that have been made here. I've been creeping around the site…

Started by Nate Sullivan

0 Sep 14, 2012

Why do werwolves only come out during a full moon?

Why is it that in almost every movie werewolves always come out during a full moon? The moon doesn't change just the lighting does :/

Started by Quintera Yazzie

6 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Quintera Yazzie

The Earth Burger/ Moon Pasta Debate

What I've seen to be the case w/ most of the calculations is that they really dont take into account what's really being ask.  That would b…

Started by Justin Dalke

117 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Justin Dalke

THE MIGHTY BOOSH

is an awesome program, right?! I love it. Does anyone else share my intense love for this wonderful show?!

Started by kellyspice

25 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Hannah

The Moon Pasta Debate

Hey guys, I decided to take a crack at the moon pasta v. Earth beef question and here’s what I found.  If you would like to take a look at…

Started by Mike Vance

4 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Ding Diggity

Potter VS. Cullen?

Who Pwns Who? do not bring attractiveness into it, if their was a fight between them, who would emerge victorious? EDIT:Ok, some people h…

Started by Chris

203 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Emma Katherine Hughes

Something to draw?

Hey fellow Nerdfighters! I just got new art pencils and I really want to draw something! I just don't know what to draw! I like drawing ani…

Started by Hanna Tyler

2 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by MrSpockify

Help Me Find a Book

This was triggered from the search for "Gus is A Bug", I have a similar problem except I have no I idea what the book is called. All I know…

Started by Lenora Johnson

6 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Natalie

Punishing John

A few of us have agreed that this is a great punishment. Just vote yes or no on this. If you vote no suggest another punishment as extensiv…

Started by Riley Riley

355 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by LEe!

Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter images Apollo landing sites!

Check out Phil Plait's blog, Bad Astronomy, for a link to photographs from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) of the Apollo landing sit…

Started by thad

2 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by thad

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service